1. Chen Y.Y., Xu W.Y.*, Zhu H.J., Wei D., He F., Wang D.S., Du B., Wei Q. Effect of turbidity on micropollutant removal and membrane fouling by MIEX/ultrafiltration hybrid process, Chemosphere, 216, 2019, 488-498.
2. Xu W.Y.*, Chen Y.Y., Sang G.Q., Wei D., Wang D.S., Du B. A comparison study of in-situ coagulation and magnetic ion exchange (MIEX) as pre-treatments for ultrafiltration: Evaluating effectiveness of organic matters removals and fouling mitigation, title="Go to Chemosphere on ScienceDirect" Chemosphere, 2019, 214, 633-641.
3. Chen Y.Y., Xu W.Y.*, Zhu H.J., Wei D., Wang N., Li M.T. Comparison of organic matter removals in single-component and bi-component systems using enhanced coagulation and magnetic ion exchange (MIEX) adsorption, Chemosphere, 2018, 210, 672-682.
4. Wang N., Xu Z.H.*, Xu W.Y.*, Xu J., Chen Y.Y., Zhang M. Comparison of coagulation and magnetic chitosan nanoparticle adsorption on the removals of organic compound and coexisting humic acid: A case study with salicylic acid. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 347, 514-524.
5. Wang J.T., Xu W.Y.*, Xu J.J., Wei D., Feng H., Xu Z.H. Effect of aluminum speciation and pH on in-line coagulation/diatomite microfiltration process: Correlations between aggregate characteristics and membrane fouling, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2016, 224, Part A, 492-501.
6. Xu J., Xu W.Y.*, Wang D.S., Sang G.Q., Yang X.S. Evaluation of enhanced coagulation coupled with magnetic ion exchange (MIEX) in natural organic matter and sulfamethoxazole removals: The role of Al-based coagulant characteristic, Separation and Purification Technology, 2016, 167, 70–78.
7. Xu W.Y.*, Yue Q.Y.*, Gao B.Y., Du B. Impacts of organic coagulant aid on purification performance and membrane fouling of coagulation/ultrafiltration hybrid process with different Al-based coagulants, Desalination, 2015, 363, 126-133.
8. Xu W.Y.*, Gao B.Y., Du B., Xu Z.H., Zhang Y.F., Wei D. Influence of shear force on floc properties and residual aluminum in humic acid treatment by nano-Al13, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014, 271, 1-8.
9. Xu W.Y., Gao B.Y. *, Wang Y., Yue Q.Y., Ren H.J. Effect of second coagulant addition on coagulation efficiency, floc properties and residual Al for humic acid treatment by nano-Al13 polymer, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2012, 215-216, 129-137.
10. Xu W.Y., Gao B.Y.* Effect of shear conditions on floc properties and membrane fouling in coagulation/ultrafiltration hybrid process-The significance of Alb species, Journal of Membrane Science, 2012, 415-416, 153-160.
11. Xu W.Y., Gao B.Y.*, Zhang Q., Wang Y., Yue Q.Y. RInfluences of polysilicic acid in Al13 species on floc properties and membrane fouling in coagulation-ultrafiltration hybrid process, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 181-182, 407-415.
12. Xu W.Y., Gao B.Y.*, Mao R.R., Yue Q.Y. Influence of floc size and structure on membrane fouling in coagulation–ultrafiltration hybrid process-The role of Al13 species, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 193, 249-256.
13. Xu W.Y., Gao B.Y.*, Wang Y., Yang Z.L., Bo X.W. Role of Al13 species in removal of natural organic matter from low specific UV absorbance surface water and the aggregates characterization, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2011, 171 (3), 926-934.
14. Xu W.Y., Gao B.Y.*, Yue Q.Y., Wang Y. Effect of preformed and non-preformed Al13species on evolution of floc size, strength and fractal nature of humic acid flocs in coagulation process, Separation and Purification Technology, 2011, 78 (1), 83-90.